Friday, September 26, 2008

Tagged by Jenn

Jenn, my oldest daughter, is a beautiful girl and a wonderful mother.  She is such a delight to be around.  I love giving her a hard time because she gives it right back.  

She is also ANAL beyond what I ever knew she could be.  I also love seeing her being a gestapo with her little boys in teaching them to handle responsibility.


I am answering her tagging with the following answers:

8 TV Shows I Watch  
  1. Boston Legal
  2. Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader
  3. Burn Notice
  4. Chuck
  5. America's Got Talent
  6. Eli Stone
  7. Life
  8. Deal or No Deal

8 Favorite Restaurants
  1. Pappa's Brothers Steakhouse
  2. Daimens Cucina Italiana
  3. Red Lobster
  4. Live Oak Grill
  5. Cracker Barrel
  6. Boston Market
  7. Los Tios
  8. Pei Wei

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
  1. Kissed Becky Many Times
  2. Held Elias Multiple Times
  3. Talked with Bryce, Rachel, Davin, Wes, Heidi & Jenn
  4. Went to Work
  5. Stopped by my Favorite Store---BEST BUY
  6. Had Lunch w/Friend from Germany---Joerg
  7. Read a good Book
  8. Had a Nice Dinner Becky Cooked

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To
  1. Kissing and Hugging Becky
  2. Kissing, Hugging & Holding my Little Grandsons (Jonah & Elias)
  3. Traveling to See my Older Grandsons (Luke, Andy, Ben, & Matt)
  4. Being with My Kids, Daughter/Son-In Laws as Much as Possible
  5. Getting together with My Family During the Holidays
  6. Seeing if I Can Get Becky the Retirement House She Wants
  7. Coordinating our Next DisneyLand Trip
  8. Kissing and Hugging Becky

8 Things On My Wish List
  1. Taking Becky on an Alaska Cruise
  2. Finding The Dream Job That I Can Retire From
  3. Crossing the US and Stopping to See The Country
  4. Getting Into Good Shape
  5. Seeing Granddaughters Equal My Grandsons in Number
  6. Having A Wonderful Retirement House for Reunions
  7. Organizing My Photos Onto My Computer
  8. Traveling Internationally To The Great Sights of the World
8 People I Am Tagging (Can Be E-Mailed)
  1. Becky
  2. Heidi
  3. Adam
  4. Davin
  5. Bryce
  6. Rachel
  7. Wes
  8. JD

No comments: